This is a public meeting. Everyone is welcome. An opportunity to ask questions, seek clarification and find out what is really happening with LGBT teaching in schools (primary or secondary).
The event is hosted by Jeremy Hoad, Levenshulme Pride.
The format is an open conversation with contributions from various people and representatives to enable an informed and inclusive discussion.
Everyone is welcome to attend. Contributors to the discussion include:
- Carl Austin-Behan (LGBT Adviser to the Mayor of Greater Manchester)
- Paul Martin (CEO, LGBT Foundation)
- Chloe Cousins (The Proud Trust)
- Jay Lanyon (National Education Union Teachers’ Union)
- NASUWT Teachers’ Union
- Paul Fairweather (LGBT Historian, campaigner & former Councillor)
- Manchester Parents Group
- Councillor Bev Craig (Burnage Ward, LGBT Women Lead)
- Councillor Julie Reid (Gorton and Abbey Hey Ward)
- Peter Cookson (Former Councillor, Gorton South and LGBT Men Lead)
DATE & TIME
Wednesday 3rd April, 19.00 start
Levenshulme Old Library
Organised by Levenshulme Pride